Cube Audio Nenuphar Single Driver Speaker (10 inch) TQWT Enclosure

Cube Audio (Poland) designs single drivers and single driver speakers. 

Principals are Grzegorz Rulka and Marek Kostrzyński.

Link to the Cube Audio Nenuphar (with F10 Neo driver) speaker page: 

https://www.cubeaudio.eu/cube-audio-nenuphar

Link to 6Moons review by Srajan Ebaen (August 2018):

https://6moons.com/audioreview_articles/cubeaudio2/

----------------------------------------

Parameters (from Cube Audio):

Power: 40 W

Efficiency: 92 dB

Frequency response: 30Hz - 18kHz ( 6db)*

Dimensions: 30 x 50 x 105 cm

Weight: 40 Kg

* Frequency response may vary and depends on room size and accompanying electronic equipment.
david_ten
@stephendunn, I agree with the newer Shunyata V2 being excellent. I am using Alpha NR v2 couple of months back on all components, except one. The Omega is far from reach at this point.
Bring out all the superlatives in the audiophile handbook (including where the bottom part of your face hits the floor) and add in something uncanny that had to do with speed and pace that focused my interest with a life like quality I’d never heard before.

@stephendunn  Congratulations on achieving what you are with your system, and thanks for sharing your findings and results with the Omega pc feeding your VR integrated.
For the past nine months, I’ve been thinking through and processing possible amplifier pairings for the Nenuphars. Came close to acquiring: Audion Golden Dreams, the New Audio Frontiers 211 SET, Ayon Crossfire/Vulcan EVOs, EM/IA 50/300b, etc.

I made a choice of designer/builder a couple of weeks ago and committed to the specific build today. After one heck of a journey across brands, a variety of power output tubes, SET vs. Parallel vs. Push-Pull builds, etc., etc. I ended up very close to home, in amplifier speak.

I’m moving forward with a custom 2A3 build by Scott Sheaffer (Found-Music). This build will ’make less power in the zone’ than my current Found-Music 2A3s (2 to 3 watts vs. 3.5 to 4 watts).

Second finalist was the Thomas Mayer 300B multi-chassis build.

The amps should be in system by February / March.

A number of members helped with this. THANKS to all. You know who you are!!!
Congratulations David,
I know how much thought,  research and time you've devoted to this search and decision. In my humble opinion the end result for you will be extraordinary sound quality and music reproduction in your home.
Charles 
Sounds awesome David. Congrats!

Can you remind me what your current 2a3 model is and how the new build differs?