Cube Audio Nenuphar Single Driver Speaker (10 inch) TQWT Enclosure

Cube Audio (Poland) designs single drivers and single driver speakers. 

Principals are Grzegorz Rulka and Marek Kostrzyński.

Link to the Cube Audio Nenuphar (with F10 Neo driver) speaker page: 

https://www.cubeaudio.eu/cube-audio-nenuphar

Link to 6Moons review by Srajan Ebaen (August 2018):

https://6moons.com/audioreview_articles/cubeaudio2/

----------------------------------------

Parameters (from Cube Audio):

Power: 40 W

Efficiency: 92 dB

Frequency response: 30Hz - 18kHz ( 6db)*

Dimensions: 30 x 50 x 105 cm

Weight: 40 Kg

* Frequency response may vary and depends on room size and accompanying electronic equipment.
david_ten

@ricevs My apologies for the mistaken identity and appreciate your understanding.

@stephendunn since you mentioned the Enleum, I just looked back the posts and realized that I have never posted about it. Recently I snagged one from a local audiophile buddy who was using it as a headphone amp. He has never hooked it up the speakers. I was not very confident that this tiny little amp can do any wonders compared to my modded LM SET. Well, never in the past I have been so wrong about audio the first time I have hooked up my system to the 23R. Just before I snagged the Enleum, I bought a new pair of Psvane ACME 805 for the LM and I had only played about 10hrs before the 23R took its amplification duty. So far, I have not turned the LM, neither I have the urge to do it. I will probably compare at some point but I can say that the sound from the Enleum is very satisfying.

I had a SR orange fuse laying around and it took the Enleum a notch or two up. Now a SR purple is on the way.....man, this hobby is just nuts :-)

I will update on what I find out on the CTD...

My buddy just ditched the Higher Enleum (53??) because he preferred both the Luxman 595 and Valvet E3 SE in his setup.

I have been meaning to add a Vcap ODAM in the Nenuphars. I have some on my linear power supply filter caps but I have not done played with it with the speakers. Anyone has any experience on how they perform on speakers ?

My buddy just ditched the Higher Enleum (53??) because he preferred both the Luxman 595 and Valvet E3 SE in his setup.

There is no Enleum 53. I think you might be talking about the Bakoon. Which speaker ?