DCM Time Windows - What Next?

So after a couple decades of ownership (~1975 original build iirc) one of my beloved Time Window towers has blown a woofer. Looking for recommendations on options to consider to replace these. Don't really have a preference between new/used but likely my ears will appreciate something with a similar soundstage and tonal balance. Budget under 3k.

-jake
jakelight
Cool - really appreciate the feedback! I suppose this could be the time to cannibalize my DCM Cinemascape center (that is rarely used...) which allegedly has similar speakers in it. Size certainly matches up and I know there is definitely a working tweeter and woofer in that enclosure...
I've already done surgery on this same tower speaker about a year ago when it was knocked down by an over-achieving cat which broke loose one of the wires in the tweeter signal chain so I already have a removable access panel cut on the back. The bolts to remove the end caps didn't exist until the 1a series iirc so I had to cut in through the back.

I guess when I opened this thread what I was hoping for was some recommendations on alternatives that might offer a similar sound profile, but I also appreciate the 'if it ain't broke...don't fix it' (well...except that is is broke...(-;) approach some of you are recommending. But I also understand that speakers are so personal that until you put your ears on them you never really know.
So specific to the bipedal design of the TW's with the angled front with mirrored tweeter/woofer to each side is there anything else that has a similar design - I'm not even sure if there is a specific terminology to describe that layout I can use in a search.
-jake
Randy Cooley was a DCM dealer in the 1980's (when he managed one shop in a small Southern California high end chain, the name of which escapes me at the moment). When he opened Optimal Enchantment in Santa Monica, he chose Vandersteen as his bread-and-butter loudspeaker line. I would give him a call.
Just Google "dcm time window replacement drivers" and explore some of the sites.
I have a pair in my attic, just sitting there. I imagine you could find a replacement.
I use a pair of the TW1A's. These have the improved OEM woofers with the round frames. Your's has the hexagonal frame woofers. Near impossible to find! Plus they may be glued into the baffles. I owned an early pair and used them without the black foam coverings. I sold them to buy a pair of newer TW's. Those I then sold two years later to buy a pair of Quad 57's. Now I'm back to owning a pair of TW1A's again! Still an excellent speaker that can compete with any of today's four-figure offerings!