Did anyone experience Audio Prism's Ground Control

Fellow Audiogoner's

I wonder if anyone has any input on Ground Control spade versions? I am curious about the impact of these pigtails on your system's overall sound?

I also have their quiteline filter (4pack) installed in my HT room and they have helped lower the overall noise floor.

My gear -
Krell Showcase Pre-Amp / Processor
B&W 803s and 804s (rear)
Marantz UD8004
Audience aR12
Audience Au24e speaker/interconnects.
PAD Power Cables
128x128lalitk
Bud, how many cycles do you believe it takes to stabalize? I seem to get the final settle in around the 3rd day or so. 6 moons seemed to have the same effect, around 72 hours or so.

Odd
This sounds like an interesting product. But I am putting a 8' ground rod and connect it to the chassis of the preamp. Will my system still benefit from AP GC?
Oddeophile,

To completely stabilize, in my system, about 6 to 7 hours, but then my system is already full of the things and has been for three years. 72 hours wouldn't worry me, but I might become impatient....

Vet93,

Yes they will still work. Maybe better maybe worse. There are just too many variables in individual systems for me to say something absolute. I will point out that they have a money back guarantee return policy. Just send them back within 30 days. I would suggest you start with a pair of Standard lug GC's for your speakers. If that provides something you like then slowly investigate additional GC's until you are satisfied.

Bud
Bud,

I think I still heard some additional changes to the last set of RCA's I added last Friday night, last evening when I came back to the system. Sounded bigger/larger fuller sound stage again last night. Huge and open in fact, as in real life. Frankly, scary good. I still have to work on adding ref RCA's and standard RCA's to my preamp and BD player as well as PS Audio PWD DAC to see how those go. I have on order a couple that came in to you that were shipped yesterday but Galen should be sending you another order today as there was a mistake in quantity of the ref and standard RCA's as I needed one more of each. I want a full, final, complement on hand to review and determine in/out finally makes it all work otherwise its hit/miss with taking some out to move to another location as there could have been an additional synergistic approach I might have been missing.

It seems in my system adding ref/standard to each component improves the large, full sound stage presentation preserving the detail with the reference GC on the same component. I hope that holds true for the final assault for the last order coming through I hope you could ship today to come on Thursday or so, so I can begin to make some final judgements this weekend. Anyway, these are really superb devices and do fly in the face of reason (For those non-technical folk out there like myself). But they are just becoming "I can no longer live without" devices along with my Walker Audio Reference + HDL's that just makes such a huge difference it is quite shocking and amazing. Your original versions work so much better, for me at least, than the competitor model it was quite a surprise. They all worked to one degree or another, but not to the degree the reference/standard combination has for my system.

Thanks, Bud!
Hi Oddeo, your results look great. Can you tell me what equipment you have and where you put there GCs? Thanks.