Do I need more power?

I recently got a rogue audio tempest magnum to go with my audio physic sparks. It has a great sound, but starts to break up a bit if i turn the volume way up. The integrated amp only has 60 watts. Do I need something else with more power? Ive thought of getting a preamp, but that seems like a waste given that this is an integrated. Should I look to trade this in and start with something totally different? Should I go for separates? Get a different integrated with more power? Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks a lot.
rhharris
The info that i have on the Sparks' state that they are a small two way with a 5" mid-woofer. If that is the case, you probably need more speaker, not more power. 60 "tube watts" should be enough to drive such a speaker well into break-up. I think that you are hitting a point where the speaker is crying out for help, not the amp. Not being there to check things out first hand, this is strictly a guess and someone more familiar with your speakers and / or your integrated may be better suited to helping you. Sean
>
The latest Sparks present a 4ohm load, in which case you may be clipping your amp. Maybe your thread title should mention the Sparks. You may alert other Spark owners and get advice from their experience.
Blkadr, thanks for throwing that bit of info into the fire. I was not aware of that aspect of their system and that might come into play. Since he has a "Magnum", which is supposed to be one of their "premium" models, i would assume that it should be able to drive a 5" woofer in a reasonably sized room to good listening levels. As such, I assumed that the little woofer would give out before the amp did. Sean
>
GET A SUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will need to go to at least 120 watts of tubepower to notice a difference and most mini monitors can not handle that much. Also, according the owner of Janis (premium sub builder), by removing all signal below 100hz, you effectively quadruple your ouput power since bass is so power hungry. Go to Circuit City, buy a velodyne with high pass in and out. See if that does the trick. If so, return the sub and find a better deal on line!
Hi, I'm not an expert on this, so I'm not totally sure why I understand the significance of the ohm-age. What's meant by "clipping your amp." Please 'splain?

(Also, someone just told me that 60 watts is just not enough power. Is that right?)