Do people really just not get it that their items are not selling...

simply because they are over priced? 
whatjd
GroverHuffman - wow, a cable manufacturer that actually uses Furutech Rhodium connectors.....but then he lost me when I started reading about silver and silver-plated elements, lol.
I suspect that many people have an emotional tie to their sale item(s) and unintentionally overprice them.

Or not...........
So they do it intentionally, it is just a different and opposite intention.
auxinput- I’ve been through at least 100+ cables designs in the past 20+ years. Grover experimented with all copper, all silver and various mixes until about 5 years ago when he settled on using both. However, the + and - in ICs and ground with A/Cs have different wire configurations based on empirical testing. Also, the mixture of copper to silver is heavily weighted in favor of copper. 15 years ago, he made an all copper woofer cable for me that sounded better with his jumper used full range than the bi-wire I previously had. I now have his speaker cable which has about 90% copper/10% silver.  Same with the ICs and ACs, a touch of silver.  We found that the silver adds openness and highs to the sound that a 100% copper cable does not. We have brought his cables to audio shows and used them in dozens of high end systems which the dealers loved (and permitted him to use) over than other cables they were using.

Grover has a philosophy that he will not overcharge for this work. Based on comparison with other high end cables, he vastly undercharges.

As to the IC connectors, they are low mass, 20mil silver on pure copper billeted RCAs, superior in quality to high end plastic Neutrik with their limited connection area and cheap feel and better sounding than WBT with their heavy mass for ICs. As to A/C connectors, he will use Furutechs over Oyaide of your choice or his own choice which he believes sound better at lower cost.
Hey fleschler, didn't mean to step on any toes. I have been through tons of cable designs as well, and for me, I have found that silver can help in some situations, but it mostly becomes bright and artificial. Copper with rhodium plated terminations will give the same improvement in opennes but will sound natural and not artificial like silver. I have found, in some cases, that silver fuses can help with providing faster voltage to circuits in equipment that are warm. I have seen silver cables work in some systems, but then you are now working around the silver element and having to compensate for it.