Do speaker cables need a burn in period?

I have heard some say that speaker cables do need a 'burn in', and some say that its totally BS.
What say you?

128x128gawdbless

To me, this stuff is a matter of degrees.  I don't disagree that any number of small things can change how a system sounds , but at what point does it make a meaningful difference in relation to everything else going on in a system .....i.e., at what point is it worth thousands of dollars to purchase new cables, or hours of time to change fuse directions, damp capacitors, compare footers, change internal hook-up wires, or log the burn-in of speaker cables?  It seems like HEA culturally conditions folks so they are never satisfied - like an approach-avoidance thing....when the system is almost dialed in then something else must need improvement.  

Sorry, but energy is not equivalent to power. Nice try, though. Besides we already know that reversing the wire is what changes the sound.
I would agree with you.  Like I said, what I said is just theoretical.  Whether you can here the difference is well ... it depends on your system.
It’s not semantic but that’s OK. As I said, it’s the wire not the electricity anyway.