Do speaker cables need a burn in period?

I have heard some say that speaker cables do need a 'burn in', and some say that its totally BS.
What say you?

128x128gawdbless
again, please - someone - anyone - please provide some fact-based explanation as to why speaker cables may require breaking in. I will keep an open mind, but I am unaware of why this would make any difference, or any factual attempt to measure such a difference.

I supposed there were people back then who didn't believe the earth is round.  They demanded someone to travel around the earth.  Of course you didn't have to travel around the earth since there were plenty of evidences without having to actually going around the earth.  A lot of smart people already knew that.
You sound like that sort of people who were skeptical back then.
If people never asked for proof of scientific hypotheses we’d have gotten nowhere. 

geoffkait,

"...don’t see you rolling your sleeves up yourself."

You do not see many things. Don’t let an ego, or whatever it is called, blind you.

By the way, your sentence above would not let you pass a high school writing exam..

Post removed 
maritime51
If people never asked for proof of scientific hypotheses we’d have gotten nowhere.

Oh, we got Somewhere? Where’s that, Joy Boy?