Do speaker cables need a burn in period?

I have heard some say that speaker cables do need a 'burn in', and some say that its totally BS.
What say you?

128x128gawdbless
"This energy-absorption causes the dielectric’s molecules to re-arrange themselves from a random order into a uniform order. When the molecules have been rearranged, the dielectric will absorb less energy & consequently cause less distortion."

Molecular rearrangement of dialectric by way of music signal, hmm...

That’s a hoot. If the molecules of the polymeric dielectric restructured upon playing music through the cables, the breaking of covalent bonds in the dialectric would cause the insulation to fall apart and literally disintegrate.

But we all know that doesn’t happen now, don’t we?

And please don’t tell me that the music also forms new covalent bonds.
I think the nonbelievers are overlooking the circumstantial evidence of the vast numbers of listeners that can tell a difference and the cable manufacturers that spend untold thousands of careful listening hours to perfect their products while listening to burn in.. In a court of law would this prove burn in is not a fallacy but true? Known science would be taken into consideration.
"In a court of law would this prove burn in is not a fallacy but true?"

As long as there is reasonable doubt, no.

Circumstantial Evidence

Information and testimony presented by a party in a civil or criminal action that permit conclusions that indirectly establish the existence or nonexistence of a fact or event that the party seeks to prove.

Circumstantial Evidence is also known as indirect evidence. It is distinguished from direct evidence, which, if believed, proves the existence of a particular fact without any inference or presumption required. Circumstantial evidence relates to a series of facts other than the particular fact sought to be proved. The party offering circumstantial evidence argues that this series of facts, by reason and experience, is so closely associated with the fact to be proved that the fact to be proved may be inferred simply from the existence of the circumstantial evidence.

I doubt that proving, or disproving, some cable falling apart or sounding one way or another, would undergo the same mechanisms of establishing the conclusion as solving the bank robbery. Highway robbery, on the other hand...