Do speaker cables need a burn in period?

I have heard some say that speaker cables do need a 'burn in', and some say that its totally BS.
What say you?

128x128gawdbless

andy2,

That is unfortunate. I have been lucky to have met different ones. Maybe it does help that I grew up with a few of them so I am biased.

You are basically implying that "non-believers" are not honorable people. It brings a conclusion that they are not honorable because they disagree with you or things you claim. Vatican is more open-minded than that.

Over time on this thread, so-called "non-believers" have been asking for explanations grounded in science and rational thinking.

The problem is the non believers are non-technical people and non-honorable people.  They use the word "honor" as a tool but they themselves don't actually know the meaning of the word since it's entirely foreign to them.  Like a blind from berth will never knows the concept of color.

The problem is the non believers are non-technical people and non-honorable people. They use the word "honor" as a tool but they themselves don’t actually know the meaning of the word since it’s entirely foreign to them. Like a blind from berth will never knows the concept of color.

Huh? Gotta watch them homonyms. 🐈💩🐍🐈😱

Oh, you should watch those class-based generalizations. In logic and in law, such is regarded as arbitrary, capricious, irrational and illogical. 
So far I haven't used any language to offend anyone, but for some reason, certain non believers keep responding to my posts.  Like they said, when you throw a rock over the fence, the dog that barks first probably the one that got hit.
Arf, arf. 😁. Your syllogism, please.

oh, the homonym thing. Don’t ask, don’t tell. 🐈💩👀😘