Does Age Matter?

Having read and contributed to several threads on the digital vs analog controversy I developed a nagging itch that suggested it is older people that prefer analog and younger people digital. If this is the case than there is most definitely a nostalgic element to that opinion. Perhaps we can answer that question. I will go first. Please do not ruminate on the differences. Age and preference, digital, analog or both! We'll tally the results at the end. 

I am 67 and like Both analog and digital.
128x128mijostyn
With all due respect, this survey will not provide any legitimate insight into your hypothesis.  As some other readers have already pointed out, there are a litany of uncontrolled variables, your sample population is not at all representative of the total population, and so on.

I realize that this is an informal attempt to satisfy your curiosity; however, it is an exercise in confirmation bias, that is going to provide you will with an inaccurate result and the perception/belief that there it holds some degree of credence.

In short, of course age matters... but it matters for a litany of reasons and nostalgia is only one of them.
62. Vinyl and digital. Digital because of convenience and sampling what i might want to buy in vinyl. Also, my vinyl fills gaps in digital's selection. For example, the jazz music of D.C. saxophonist and John Coltrane transcriber Andrew White,  or the album Angels of the Deep by Sweetbottom (fusion): neither are available via streaming. Although I buy a lot of my vinyl through Discogs, I also frequent a local used record store which is owned and operated by 20-something hipsters who dig vinyl.
67 yo.  I have about 50/50 vinyl and digital.  Love both.  Have learned that the quality of the original production makes all the difference in the world of how the sound comes out.  I've got a great TT and CD player and overall system.  I have CD's that sound better than LP's, and LP's that sound better than CD's.  Love the music!
57 and digital.  Last year I took the leap to digital streaming and never looked back.  Turned out to be a good move on my part due to the current situation.  I have been exposed to so much more music I would never have heard otherwise. 
I'm 68   lost my LPs years ago in a flood

Guess I am a bit lazy but streaming Tidal through a realy good DAC  works well for me, particularly in my office.      I listen to SACD's  or stream on my main set-up  (cary 200Ts  into cary Slp98P with mods) when I just want to chill and focus on the music.