Dvorak 9th Symphony

Folks that are interested in a good recording of Dvorjak's Symphony 9, may want to look at the Czech P.O. with Neumann conducting.
tweekerman
From the selections i've heard so far, seems Neumann with his very well tuned Czech P.O. recorded a beautiful 9th. Then again its the Czech P.O. conducted by Vaclav Talich on the Supraphon label 1993 which takes a very nice tempo, and the orchestra delivers with feeling and intergration. Another recording very close to the Talich is the Karel Ancerl recording with once again the Czech P.O. Kubelick with the Chicago was an enjoyable recording. I liked this one over his Berlin recording. I wish i had an opportunity to hear how the great Barbarolli with the Halle takes the 9th.
Having just heard this one today at a friends, I will add the 1959 Bruno Walter recording, recently remastered by Sony Classical, to the recommendations above. The music has a natural, unforced flow and beauty that lets the folk tunes come through. Never thought I'd recommend a Columbia, either!
With further listening, the definitive for me is Vaclav Talich/Czech P.O. Supraphon 1899. Vaclav as well takes top prize in the Dvorak's beautiful Slavonic Dances, Supraphon 1897. Very diciplined orchestra with great emotion. Now its true if you A/B the Neumann and Talich I may have a very hard time telling. Have not heard his rendition of Smetana's Ma Vlast, but i'm sure its the one to get. Sonically its not the best, but i always go for performance vs sonics.