Dynaudio C-1 or Harbeth-7-es-III

I know these 2 speakers are not the same price but the C-1 is usually available on Audiogon for around 4000.00. The price of the Harbeth is 3500.00 new. I never see this model of Harbeth available used. So considering they are about the same price which one would you buy.I'm running all tube gear and a analog front end.
taters
To be clear, yesterday, I did not intend to imply the Harbeth 5's or 7's have a better midrange than the C-1's. Ryder is in the right track by describing them as organic, I would say euphoric, which implies slight coloration, though immensely pleasing.

The C-1's on the other hand, are more neutral in this area and more revealing of the equiptment upstream. Although most people recommend C-1's with high power ss gear, I have had wonderful success with tube electronics, which add a blush of euphoria and warmth, while retaining their transparency and neutrality. Absolute Sound compared them to Wilson Watt Puppy 7's and preferred the C-1's in areas of voice. I have compared the C-1's in my home to Quad 989's with high power Audio Research electronics, and felt it was a horse race in the midrange, but the C-1's being vastly superior in the bass and high frequencies.
I don't believe you can raise the Harbeth's performance to a reference level monitor, as you can with the C-1's.
If you are willing to work on the system, IMO the C-1's offer more potential and a higher level of refinement.

On the other hand, the essential nature of the Harbeth's are so musical, that you can not go wrong with them and with a modicum of effort sound amazing.

Taters, what tube electronics do you have?
Logenn,

I have a Arc vt-100mkIII power amp, arc ls-25 pre-amp and a arc-ph-5 phono-pre-amp.
Taters,

If you decide on C-1's you have excellent electronics for them to show their stuff, unless you are in an enormous room. A good vinyl setup and good cables also compliment them quite well.

Also the harbeth's should benefit from the quality of your electronics.
I haven't heard the Dynaudios, however I own the C7es3. Probably the reason that so few of them appear on the used market is because they are astoundingly good speakers. Some might quibble about certain characteristics about them but, in my mind, speakers that can bring this much joy to the listening experience are, at least to me, flawless.
I have owned the Dynaudio C-1s and Harbeth 7es2 (should be pretty similar to 7es3) and can recommend both wholeheartedly. The C1s throw a much much bigger soundstage, is faster, and is on the darker side of neutral. If you have a powerful amp and not worried about revealing components' flaws then this is the best in its class. The Harbeths are easier to match with upstream components and can sound wonderful even at low volumes. They are forgiving, and easier to position in a small room. Can't go wrong with either!