Dynavector DV-507 Mk II ?

Has anyone had the chance to audition/buy the Dynavector DV-507-II arm? The jointed arm design looks cool, how does it sound? $4K, worth it?
consttraveler
For what it is worth, I have had a dv 507 mounted on my VPI mk 11 (upgraded) for many many years. While it may not work with other suspended tables it has and does work extremely well on the VPI the equivalent of which is now the Classic (they now also make many non-suspended) VPI themselves both recommended and then drilled the armboard and set the arm collar when I upgraded the mounting board and platter. It has worked well and sounded great with every cartridge I've had -- grado, audioquest, monster, and koetsu

I'm strongly considering this arm on a recently acquired Micro Seiki RX-5000 left to me by a friend (RIP, Beill). It currently has a Grado Signature Laboratory Standard arm.  Cartridge is my long time favorite, a DV Te Kaitora Rua.  Obviously cartridge matching wouldn't be an issue and, although matching arm to table is less critical, the owner of Dynavector uses an RX-5000 with this arm.  I think he has a nicer cartridge than me :-)  My friend was the original owner and it hadn't been used in close to 20 years.

Something pretty epic about the look of the Dyna arm on a big Micro. If it's 'the best' arm at the price point could be tough to know...there are quite a few really nice arms in and around that price point. I guess that's where a second arm comes in :)

I went from a 9" VPI on a Scout, to the Dynavector on a Garrard 401 on a heavy wooden plinth, many years ago now. I still love the performance of my  Dynavector 501, even after all these years.

Regards,

Dan