I am going to have electrician run 3 #8 20 amp dedicated circuits. 1 for each monoblock and one for a power conditioner all terminated with furtech or similar receptacles. What type/ specifications for grounding should I require 




I would think the electrician will be following the electrical code. If you need something extra, you probably will have to get a grounding apparatus like those offered by companies such as Synergistic Research and Entreq. 

You might think about 30 amp service if you want to run some of the mega watt amps.