Ethernet Cables, do they make a difference?

I stream music via TIDAL and the only cable in my system that is not an "Audiophile" cable is the one going from my Gateway to my PC, it is a CAT6 cable. Question is, do "Audiophile" Ethernet cables make any difference/ improvement in sound quality?

Any and all feedback is most appreciated, especially if you noted improvements in your streaming audio SQ with a High-End Ethernet cable.

Thanks!
grm
grm
I just watched my sister go through this. Her husband who had never smoked a day in his life was diagnosed with stage four lung cancer. Refusing to accept the diagnosis from several doctors who told her all they could do for him was manage the pain, she took him to a cancer treatment facility in Mexico. The promise of a miracle cure was just too irresistible. After a month of coffee enemas and prayer they were told he was in remission and released. 

During that time I had spoke out against her decision on numerous occasions and my family was quite upset by my lack of empathy and compassion. Well a week after they returned to the states he was gone, along with $40,000 of their savings. Interestingly, so far not one friend or relative that encouraged them to take that gamble has offered to help repay the cost. Being pragmatic has nothing to do with empathy, sympathy or compassion.
@chrshanl37 You miss my point, while making it.

Sorry to hear of your sister's and family's loss.
Thanks david_ten...but perhaps maybe you could explain your point then. I don’t see how shadorne’s statement showed a lack of empathy or sympathy.