Ethernet Cables, do they make a difference?

I stream music via TIDAL and the only cable in my system that is not an "Audiophile" cable is the one going from my Gateway to my PC, it is a CAT6 cable. Question is, do "Audiophile" Ethernet cables make any difference/ improvement in sound quality?

Any and all feedback is most appreciated, especially if you noted improvements in your streaming audio SQ with a High-End Ethernet cable.

Thanks!
grm
grm
Post removed 
@kosst_amojan
Can you please tell me whose truth we have to believe, should it be yours maybe ? Tell me what about the people who depend most on their hearing, the musicians who have kindly produced the media that you listen to are you saying that they are not to be trusted because they may hear what you claim not to hear namely getting that little bit closer to what we are all searching for namely realism. These people have to trust their ears day in day out .Tell me can you tell an A minor chord from a B minor chord without looking at the keys when it is played. Many people I know can and I'd rather trust their ears than yours. So when some of them tell me that they have changed a piece of wire and they notice a difference in sound then I am going to believe them a lot quicker than you telling me there cannot possibly be because you know it cannot be true scientifically.
Well look what scientists in the nineteenth century were saying that we are all descended from apes and there could be no God. Well tell that to the billions who believe in him anyway.
I hate to judge too harshly but it appears costco-emoji really enjoys his role as the resident Veg-O-Matic. 🍆
Post removed 
@kosst_amojan 
I asked you a simple question:  how many streaming DACs have you designed, manufactured and sold?  Dunning-Kruger effect.