Everything Matters With Digital

Everything matters with digital.

Oh yeah.
jaybe
The main things that matter in digital are the source files the ADC that converts and  the DAC that converts. If your DAC isn't up to modern specs in regard to isolation, filtering and reconstruction then these other superfluous items can make a difference  but if everything between works to spec it's not that important. Consider how much time and money you have invested in your internet modem the device that reconstructs the analog to digital signal. So yes everything matters some more so than others. 
djones51
... Consider how much time and money you have invested in your internet modem the device that reconstructs the analog to digital signal ...
Huh? What kind of ISP are you using? My modem doesn't "reconstruct" analog to digital. It's digital in and digital out.
djones51
If it’s digital in and digital out why do you have a modem?
C’mon, are you really claiming that your ISP provides you with an analog signal? I suppose it’s possible, but it’s difficult to believe.

Modem = 𝗠𝗼dulate𝗗𝗲𝗺odulate.
My cable modem (Netgear CM500) takes a digital cable input and outputs it in a proper format for the router. There’s nothing analog about any of it.