experience with mail order

going thru a horror show with audio mail order[alpha stereo or stereo abc] any comments on dealers good or bad?
pork
I just bought a Sonic Frontiers preamp from NorthCountry Audio in Redwood, New York (email northcountryaudio@cadencebuilding.com, phone 315-287-2852). Got good advice and excellent service. George
<< going thru a horror show with audio mail order[alpha stereo or stereo abc] any comments on dealers good or bad? >> You should check out the following site for a score on the qualilty of many on-net merchandisers: http://www.visi.com/~nau/mailorder/
One of the best on-line mail order vendors in my opinion is Lightning Audio/Video. If you speak to Jerry you will receive honest information and prices. Also, he can get just about any product at a fair price. Give Jerry a call at 1-888-333-8595. Troy
Yes I am going through a horror show with ABC Eelctronics. They are horrible. Look at Digitaltheater.com under "forum" and "system integration" under "Vendor Alert" to see my rant. I am still dealing with this ridiculous company. << going thru a horror show with audio mail order[alpha stereo or stereo abc] any comments on dealers good or bad? >> 
The mail order FAQ and vendor list which Po4jackibmnet mentioned is an excellent resource. I have ordered from several of the better dealers listed wihtout any problems. An interesting note is that the survey and listings were suposed to be taken over by none other than AUDIOGON, according to the last update on Mr. Nau's site. I have yet to see it here though.