Favorite 300B: Sophia vs KR

Which do you prefer; S.E.T. Princess 300B Carbon Plate or KR 300B WE Clone?

I've only experienced NOS 40's/50's WE so my expectations are pretty high. Which do you think captures the essence of the WE most closely? I'm trying to keep the cost down as much as possible so EAT is not an option, as much as I was blown away by their KT88. I considered current WE but they're not in production until Spring 2011.

-
sakahara
Charles, I kind of tube addicted, have many differ 6SN7 variations, such as ECC33, B65, CV1988 and 5692, so, no surprises here:-)

THX
Agree with Charles1dad, I have one amp that a 6sn7 change was more noticable than 300b tube rolling.
Hi Charles,
I was talking to Israel last week about trying other 300b and driver in the Franks. He has been evaluating the new Shunguag Pavane. He seems very impressed with this new 300b. I haven't heard it yet.

Regards,
Hello,
Montejay, last month I ask Israel his opinion on that very tube. He said it`s excellent but no better than the Shuguang Treasure, perhaps with continued listening he has a different impression now. If it(Pavane) in deed betters the Treasure 300b that`s an achievement.

Regarding driver tubes is he really looking at options besides the 6EM7? That is a fantastic 300b driver IMO.
Hi Charles,
He said he prefers these new 300bs to the tresures. Subtle of course, but that what it is in this area of audio, isn't it?
The 6EM7 is a special tube. I was asking if different brands would alter the sound of my amp.

Regards,