Favorite 300B: Sophia vs KR

Which do you prefer; S.E.T. Princess 300B Carbon Plate or KR 300B WE Clone?

I've only experienced NOS 40's/50's WE so my expectations are pretty high. Which do you think captures the essence of the WE most closely? I'm trying to keep the cost down as much as possible so EAT is not an option, as much as I was blown away by their KT88. I considered current WE but they're not in production until Spring 2011.

-
sakahara
Chalrles1dad, great news, finally you will be able to start the comparison.

I must say, I am not sure, cos it can be an kind of speculation as well, I just asked this person again if the info he got is true, but if it's going to happened than it will be within one month from now, that's what he heard.
I just thought it may help folks to spare some money, if Takatsuki will increase their price I mean, thatÂ’s all.

He also mention that EAT is going to re-design their 300B tube around September 2012, however I am not sure of this either.
Just got the info and yes, Amtrans confirm the price increase and base color change.

Regarding EAT. They seem to stop the production of their line around Nov 2011 and he got the personal confirmation from EAT boss Jozefina, where she wrote about new design and release date of it.
I've been beating the bushes for the last few weeks trying to find either new stock EAT 300B's or KR300B's with no luck. Thought I had found a pair of EAT's at Elusive Disc, only to be told at the last minute that there is zero availability from the US Distributor, and leadtime for the next production run could be 9-12 months, but it was uncertain when more would be available.