Favorite 300B: Sophia vs KR

Which do you prefer; S.E.T. Princess 300B Carbon Plate or KR 300B WE Clone?

I've only experienced NOS 40's/50's WE so my expectations are pretty high. Which do you think captures the essence of the WE most closely? I'm trying to keep the cost down as much as possible so EAT is not an option, as much as I was blown away by their KT88. I considered current WE but they're not in production until Spring 2011.

-
sakahara
Swampwalker,
Al makes a very good point concerning the 'ma' value can very under different test conditions or machine used.
My Takatsuki spec sheet said my tubes ma is 66.6 for both tubes. My friend has a digital tube tester and measured my tubes at 75.4 ma.

Markus I`m really happy the Takatsuki worked out for you. They`re a lot of money but I felt the level of your system would exploit this brilliant tube`s quality.
Has anyone been able to compare the Takatsuki with 1950 WE's?

I've just managed to purchase some 1950 WEs. After they arrive and they have run for a couple of weeks I can try and do a comparison between my Takatsuki that I have had since September.
Simmo2741,
I believe many of us would appreciate a comparison such as this. One of the very best current production 300b tubes and what`s likely the gold standard 'early' Western Electric 300b tubes, should be interesting.
Simmo2741

Would you be so kind to let us know your earlier impressions please, Takatsuki vs WE's I mean.

THX
Hi, they are shipping from the US to Singapore so will take a week plus to get here but I'll will post something after the first listen