First Turntable Advice

Looking to dip my toes in with vinyl. Would prefer something easy to set-up/use, that gets me a good introduction to vinyl. At this point I have considered the Rega RP6, Clearaudio Concept, and VPI Scout 1.1. Any thoughts on these tables or any others I should be considering? I don't think I'll be able to audition them locally, so any input is appreciated.
My system is McIntosh C2300/MC352, B&W804D's, Luxman DA-06, MacBook Pro.
aubadge
Theo,

I agree with Stringreen. Get a table that you can upgrade when the time comes. Far cheaper than trying to sell your old table to buy another one. Also, VTA adjustment is a must have. You stated easy to set-up. Well shimming cartridges is not for the faint of heart. This would rule out Rega's!
Regards,
I started with a Clear audio Concept, and then moved to an Rega RP6.

For a beginner I loved it. It does all the important things well. No VTA adjustments is actually great for me.

Its very musical and rich

Am now moving to a Rega RP8.
Think outside the box. Go to the website 'U-Turn Audio', find out what the high end does not want you to know. Great sound, great value. Harry, end your heart out.
Check out my system. We are on pretty much the same page, gear wise. My VPI Aries has matched up well with the rest. Shoot a little higher than the VPI Scout, if you can. The VPI SDS is also essential, so budget for that too, because you will want it eventually. Cheers!