Floor standing speaker suggestions for McIntosh MXA70 (MHA150)

I am looking to pair a nice set of small floor standing speakers with my McIntosh MXA70 amplifier (50W/channel into 8ohms) for a small room (10’ x 20’).  I am running a McIntosh MCT80 transport and a McIntosh MB50 streamer as my sources.  I recently purchased some Dali Oberon 5’s and am enamored with their “sweet” sound, however, I am wondering if there’s a step-up to slightly more detail without increasing the speaker size/footprint much.  I am currently auditioning the new Martin Logan Motion F10 and like the detail but it can appear to be a bit bright at times compared to the “sweeter” more “airy”  sound of the Dalis.  Given the Martin Logan’s are a 4Ohm speaker, I’m wondering if the McIntosh 50 Watt amp is enough to truly drive them?  I listen to acoustic, jazz, classical, rock and country and really appreciate female vocals. I would appreciate any recommendations/guidance you provide.  As a frame of reference, I auditioned Sonus Fabers and B&Ws aswell but both were a bit forward/bright to my ear. Thanks again for any guidance you can provide.

b2the3rd

How do you like the MB50? I am thinking about getting one, thanks.

As for speakers I trust JBL to deliver the goods, maybe the 4367?

https://www.jbl.com/floorstanding/

Thank you.  Glad you asked.  I was really frustrated with the MB50 when I first purchased it as it would not consistently connect via the Play-Fi app.  This turned out to be an issue with Play-Fi rather than the MB50.  A hardwire connection to the internet and Play-Fi’s recent updates have fixed this.  The MB50 reliably connects now and the sound via Tidal is exceptional.  Very musical!  

Thanks, I have Play-Fi components around the house from Klipsch, Paradigm, DefTech, Onkyo and Philips, and like having different systems all connected with one app. The MB50 would be for my media room. Have you tried it strictly as a streamer into a separate DAC yet? Thx

YG Carmel 2's.  Smooth and resolving.  I find the SF dull sounding compared to the B/W's

You seem to love the Dali -- why not step up to the Opticon 6 mk2?  Probably our best selling speaker in the whole store and dollar for dollar our absolute favorite.  If you have a Dali dealer near you, give them a listen.  :)

Post removed