Funny how streaming/digital still chases that analog benchmark.

Funny how manufacturers of streaming and digital gear continues to chase that elusive analog sound. I thought digital was better?

Before you all get your panties in a wad I enjoy both Digital and Analog but much rather listen to an analog source than digital.

So today I see  Innuos Introduces The PhoenixNET – A Network Switch For Audiophiles @ only $3500.00

Guess I do not see the point you can get superior sound for say $2500 or less with a decent turntable cartridge combo and phono stage. Hell Clear Audio has an all in one for $2500.

I just don’t get it and I do not care to either.
128x128skypunk
It ain’t gonna happen. I tried many times when he was posting under those previous usernames before being banned. Multiple times. He will deflect, change subject, start ad hominem attacks, etc. The only thing he will never mention is his “system”. Not even a single piece of it. Trust me on this
Post removed 
lexx21,

"Not I. No multiple accounts here."

Your parents gave you very unusual name then. I am afraid to ask why did audio2design's parents chose his.
Mine is as follows.....

Conrad Johnson mv55 tube amp
Proton integrated amp as my preamp due to really needing the tone controls. I have a Sumo Athena preamp as a back up.
Project se box 2 tube phono preamp. I have NOS mallard 12ax7s in there right now that I had laying around.
Denon dp790 with 3mm acromat, ortofon lh9000 head shell, ortofon 2m blue cartridge.

My speakers are 15" super alnico full range drivers from audio nirvana in ported bass reflex cabinets that are almost as big as I am.

I am just about to the place where I can replace my turntable with a technics 1200g and dynavector 20x2 cartridge. After that I will save for a year or two for a mcintosh c2300 preamp.

Its not grand yet, but I'm working on it bit by bit.