Fuses that matter.

I have tried six different fuses, including some that were claimed to not be directional. I have long used the IsoClean fuses as the best I have heard. No longer! I just got two 10 amp slow-blows WiFi Tuning Supreme fuses that really cost too much but do make a major difference in my sound. I still don't understand how a fuse or its direction can alter sound reproduction for the better, but they do and the Supreme is indeed! I hear more detail in the recordings giving me a more holographic image. I also hear more of the top and bottom ends. If only you could buy them for a couple of bucks each.
tbg
Chuck,
So you replaced all Synergistic Research with AMR? I don't see them under your Accessories list.

Milpai,

No, I don't have them listed, but I probably should.

I have the Furutech, HiFi-Tuning Supreme and Synergistic Research fuses in the closet, and the AMR fuse in the amplifier. My CD Player doesn't have a fuse.

I hope that you have a Merry Christmas!
Chuck

Milpai,

I added the AMR Gold fuse on my system page.

I want to make sure that it's understood that the AMR Gold fuse works the best for me in my system.

All of the other fuses are extremely good too, and one of them may work better in someone else's system.

The real shocker is the price of the AMR fuse. It's only about a fourth of the price of the other fuses. I think that makes it definitely worth a listen. If someone doesn't like it, what have they lost, four cups of Starbucks coffee?

Chuck
I've tried to contact the North American distributor for AMR to purchase some fuses,as I can't find a AMR dealer in Canada.

So far no response.

Krell man, what's your source?

Thanks.
Lacee,
Try Avatar Acoustics. It's run by Darren and Bonnie, a husband and wife team. My fuses are arriving today.