Fuses that matter.

I have tried six different fuses, including some that were claimed to not be directional. I have long used the IsoClean fuses as the best I have heard. No longer! I just got two 10 amp slow-blows WiFi Tuning Supreme fuses that really cost too much but do make a major difference in my sound. I still don't understand how a fuse or its direction can alter sound reproduction for the better, but they do and the Supreme is indeed! I hear more detail in the recordings giving me a more holographic image. I also hear more of the top and bottom ends. If only you could buy them for a couple of bucks each.
tbg
In trying to understand what I was hearing with the Synergistic Research Quantum fuses and the HiFi Tuning Supremes versus my old IsoClean fuses, I noted the wire improvement within the fuses, the vibration dampening, the benefits of the use of WA Quantum Chips, and of course, the Quantum tunneling by SR using their Tesla coil. Since I now know that the WA Quantum Chips add a lot to the SR Quantum fuses, the only real question for me is what would the HiFi Tuning Supremes sound like with Quantum tunneling. I have yet to hear the AMRs and do very much appreciate their lower price while retaining high silver wire and dampening efforts. I suspect they too would sound better with WA Chips. But again, who knows what they would sound like with Quantum tunneling?

I think we are at a new plateau in fuses, but with only one company using the Tesla coil. Since long ago, when SR was good enough to Quantum tunnel other fuses, I know there is a big benefit from this. Even Buss fuses sounded much better with the Tesla coil treatment. I hope to soon hear the AMRs.
Chuck,
Checked your system page. Thank you for posting your feedback. The AMR is interesting, based on the fact that you replaced those expensive fuses. What did the AMRs do in your system that the others could not? For me, Santa is coming with 2 more GIK 244 panels this season. Wonder if he can sneak in some fuses as well :-)
Milpai,

In my system, the AMR fuse did everything that the Synergistic fuse did, but the music sounded more realistic.

Chuck
>>Avatar is the AMR North American distributor that I contacted. Still no reply.

Ditto, after sending a couple of reminder emails and voice mails I gave up and ordered Liquid Nanos, hopefully bettering my HiFi Supremes.
Polyglot please post back when you get those Liquid Nanos in and broke in. Thank you.