Glanz moving magnet cartridges

Hi,

I have just acquired an old Glanz G5 moving magnet cartridge. However, I cannot find out any details about this or the Glanz range or, even the company and its history.

Can anyone out there assist me in starting to piece together a full picture?

Any experiences with this or other Glanz's; web links; set up information etc would be warmly received. Surely someone knows something!

Thanks in hope
dgob
Sorry,

I am not aware of the existence or location of a mount moerch!

I was of course referring to Hans and should have said: "with the kind assistance of Mr. Moerch".
Dear Dgob, This to me is like dating Michelle Pfeifer or
Nocole Kidman and suggesting to us to try the same. Now those 'girls' at least exist and are in theoretical or imaginary sense attainable. But I have never seen the Glanz 7 or 5 nor the Technics 100 mk IV anywhere. Vetterone already made my life misarable with this 'misterious' Glanz 61 for which I search all ebay sites that I can read and even those that I can't read while I am supposed to spend as much time as possible to listen to my records. BTW the tonearms are not a problem in my case; I own 8 of those. If you can provide the source for any of those carts I can ask Van den Hul for assistence for their adjustment in one of those arms.

Regards,
Hi Nandric,

:~)

I will keep a keen eye out for them and notify you (possibly off site) as soon as I spot anything. Is there a spending price limit that you would set for each of them?

As always...
Sorry Nandric but I am sure you will be fine as there will always be another "must have" to hunt down.

I did buy the Glanz MFG-11T off eBay the other day. Had not seen one of those for sale until then. It has a Titanium cantilever so it can't be all bad. Hope it is as good as the MF-200. Will give my impressions later.
Dear Dgob, thanks for your good intentions but I don't
believe that you have as much of spare time as I have to
search. I am a retired civil servant with good pension...

Dear Vetterone, I think that my Astatic MF 200 sounds better
with the stylus from the Glanz 31 L ( line contact)
while my Glanz 31 E sounds better with the stylus from the
Astatic 300. You should try exchanging those styli instead
of buying inferior Glanz versions. It is ,alas, not the case that
all Glanz carts are exceptional.

Regards to both,