Good amp for Tekton lore s speakers?

I'm a long time audiophile who is finally getting a decent system together. I have an old Yamaha a1000 av receiver I use for stereo only, and just bought Teton lore s speakers as a first step to overhauling my system. I listen in a large glass room with carpets (i cant change the glass or put up room improvements) to a wide variety of music, mostly from my macbook itunes and cds, from opera to reggae to folk. I am attracted to the idea of a warm sound from a tube amp but a bit put off by the costs and the low wattage. I like to hear detail and bass at a moderate to low volume, and I like bass to have a punch, not be mushy. Right now the sound is okay but the bass is lacking, I like the mids and clarity but don't like the forward sound, which can be harsh. Can anyone recommend the best way to spend about 1500 dollars? I am using thick copper Home Depot electric wires and monster interconnects. I have pondered a dac, but am focused on an amp, but am unsure if I should try a high wattage emotiva, a low wattage zen tube, peach tree audio all in one, or if there is something else out there. Many thanks for any ideas.
dckundera
I had the standard Lores and loaned them to a friend who had a pretty much untreated room. In my room they sounded much better than in his room, particularly the relative lack of bass (too much hi freq sounds a lot like not enough bass).
I don't think a tube amp will do anything. I think the EQ idea is a very good one. I was thinking something with tone controls, but an EQ will probably do a better job.
Amarra has a nice EQ,Try the 15 day free trail.I have Audirvana and am pretty happy with it,,but I sure like the EQ on Amarra.
I have a pair of Lore S speakers and run them with a new Jolida JD502CRC. I felt this amp was a great value. I feel they match well together. It took a long time to break in but was worth the wait. I also thought the Decware amps would be a good choice but I liked having a remote. The Lore S is an amazing speaker. Enjoy
I am strongly inclined to agree with the above posters - you're sound is too bright secondary to far too much hard/reflective surface in your listening room. Your options? I think the most cost effective one would be to do something about the room - simply hanging draperies should help a lot. Further, if you can put thick throw rugs or a largish carpet/rug on the floor. Another trick wold be to have soft, fabric-covered furniture - great for lounging and controlling the brightness of hard surfaces as are bookshelves with books/albums on them.

My 2nd choice would be the equalizer...that is a hard one for me as I am a bit of a purist. If at all feasible, I either defeat my tone controls or leave them at the 'flat' setting. But, in your case, an EQ may be necessary.

Regarding amp, if I correctly recall, the Lore's are mid-90s in efficiency. With $1500 to spend and that level of efficiency, you have a large world to explore! Definitely peruse the A-gon amps for sale & auction. As pretty much all of us here are audiophile addicts, we tend to treat our gear as well as our offspring. That translates to being able to pick up well-cared-for gear at prices far less the full retail. Take your time and do the above things first. while undertaking those projects, keep a watchful eye for some candy on A-gon.
A nice Decware mini torii has a treble shunt to back off the highs.

With the Lores I would look at a couple of the Decware amps

I use a 4 watt mini with 92db De Capos in a 12 x 22 room and plenty of loud is there :)