Hafler 9500 vs Bryston 4bsst Class Rating B vs A

Thinking of upgrading my 10yr old Hafler with a new Bryston How much differance will I notice ?
Is it worth 3 times the price ?
When tried many amps i liked the Haflers detail and extra mid Qualities , however these new Brystons look to be pretty good .
Would like to hear from people who have compared directally these two .
What I have.
Anthem AVM-20
Energy veritas 2.8 ( I like much better then new versions )
5 Hafler amps xl280s , 9500 , dh500 , se120
Revel B15
Energy center and 22 referance rear
Thanks
Brian
krazyclocks
Personally, as someone who's sold Lexicon/Bryston(same gear) over the years, I don't think any of the Bryston amps/pre's are anything special really. Someone got paid big bucks to put the 7B and 9B in "Class A"!...that's all Im sayin. Sold/owned/heard a gillion amps over the years. And Bryston ain't the Schizznitt from what I can hear.
Heck Parasound has the same sound for much less!. Actually, Classe is better too from top to bottom, IMO. Bryson is built well and solid Warranty and all. But sonically, it's a strong, bassy warm sounding amp, with lack of top end air and extension, and not the last word in resolution or refinement. they're "OK amps". Not better than even Parasound overall, which is great warm bass strong gear for the money.
Upgrading to the latest Hafler 9505 is definitely worth it. Great amp and a big improvement over the 9500.
I guess its a matter of perspective. I own the Bryston 4bsst with the bp-20 preamp. I owned a parasound. They are both fine amps but to my ears the Bryston is more neutral with clear highs, great mids and very good bass control. It goes to show you that different ears hear different things