Harbeth 40.2

Anybody have any experience with the Harbeth 40.2 speakers regarding room size, placement, power requirements, and of course the subjective stuff, especially regarding comparisons to other speakers in their price range?
128x128mbw
I own 40.2 Anniversary model now after recently upgrading from the 40.1 model. I might not need to say this but I am a huge fan of Harbeth speakers.  The 40.2 is the best speaker I've ever owned.  
I haven't compared them to every speaker in their price range, but I'm so satisfied with their sound that I have no desire to shop around.
Some excellent speakers I've heard include those by Wilson, Sonus Faber, B&W and Tannoy.  All of those sounded excellent to me, but the Harbeths just sounded the most natural and balanced.  
The best sounding speakers I've ever heard are the Tannoy Westminsters, but those cost a lot more than the 40.2's and are enormous in physical size.  
Even though I'm an audiophile, I have no desire to put giant speakers in my room.  I want my music gear to blend well with my room both in sound and in appearance.  Some of the mega speakers just look so alien to me, I don't know how people can tolerate their appearance, even if they sound really good.  
There's a reason that 40.2's don't often show up on the used market.  Once you buy them you never want to get rid of them.  
There's a reason that 40.2's don't often show up on the used market. Once you buy them you never want to get rid of them.

This applies to the Super HL5+ and M30.2 as well or perhaps any other Harbeth speaker. My SHL5+ aren't going anywhere although I recently added the Marten Duke 2 to the collection.

Natural and balanced are the keyword. I'd agree.
ryder,

"Natural and balanced". I understand what you mean and I feel a similar way about my Tannoys, but it is a difficult term to quantify. Some loudspeakers gave a tonal balance that is just that much easier to listen to and live with in the long term. 

They might not be perfect or anywhere close, but with no striking artificialities, or "trying too hard" unnatural exaggerations, they might attain the minimum amount of 'listener fatigue'. They make you want to listen and return time and time again.

It's a question of a fine balance between being compelling without any constant annoyances. This kind of ability can render a surprising variety of music listenable - which can only be a good thing.