HAVE ALL SALES STOPPED ON AUDIOGON ???

I haven't sold hardly anything in a month, is anyone else having that problem,or is it me........autospec
autospec
interesting how this edit/delete is malfunctioning .. Tried to delete the essentially identical post for minor typo but copying and pasting puts both back on... maybe a trick to it. Actually the typo is gone.  The system put both corrected posts on the page..  I had said BB 5a4   when its actually 5ar4
My ad is now at almost 4000 views the most Ive ever had on an ad here since i joined almost 15 yeas ago - so there clearly is action going on on this site - however no buyers yet.

Good Listening

Peter

An Audiogon buyer may not be exactly a Stereophile reader, but there must be some similarity. For whatever it is worth, 71% of Stereophile readers are planning to purchase audio equipment within next 12 months. They are planning to spend an average of $2400 on those purchases. $2400 really does not get you very far on Audiogon listings. No wonder sales are slow.

http://www.avtechmediausa.com/mediakit.stph.pdf

pbn Peter said... "My ad is now at almost 4000 views the most I've ever had on an ad here since i joined almost 15 years ago"  

I would say viewers of your ad are attracted to the naked woman photo more so than the preamps listed...
The new listing format if FUBAR!  There is little distinction between a plain Jane Ad and one that a seller pays for all the frills...So for that reason I'm out.  Not to mention the search engine they incorporated is ridiculous...That little faded out picture is childish and sophomoric.   I tried to find GoldenEar Speakers and ended up in Golden records.  And last but not least I recently sold an item to someone who clearly damaged it during set up (Fully packed and insured by FedEx) and AGon decided to give him a 100% refund (based on his good faith word) and DID NOT REQUIRE him to send them back...Soooo he gets free speakers and a 100% refund.  I know that part is a tad off topic but the reason I brought it up is I buy more then I sell here on AGon and I am not doing either right now because of the above mentioned issues.