Have you had enough of Classic Rock?

Anyone out there feel like I do?
ishkabibil
It will be enough for me when they finally play “Stairway To Heaven”
Post removed 
I did when listening to the same loop on my memory stick and a few local stations.Then playing around with different antennas on my mr78 I found a fringe station from ft bragg (kozt) they now are streamed most everyplace save for in the shop or yard (where I have clear air toward transmitter) as I like to hear it that way.Hearing non mainstream rock from 60's and newer stuff from them is captivating.

It’s funny. I have gotten so when I hear a classic rock song come on the radio that I really like I instantly change the station to avoid jadednous (not a word i know). I want to play that song on my system when I want to hear it.

My buddy has XM deep cuts on his truck radio and I am always surprised with old deep cuts I have not heard in some time. SQ is fine on a truck radio.

I find myself today listening to RadioParadise for a most eclectic mix of music and it plays FLAC. When I hear something I really like then I am off to my music service in search of.
Classic Rock will never die for me (its a time capsule) but it has certainly been moved back in priority by all the other great music out there in the wild.

Note;  As I wrote the above Steve Miller Fly Like an Eagle came on RP.  Dont play that song on my system much so I cranked it....... and it was good.
@ChrisosheaThe Post is getting lots of interest......it has lead me to rethink what I meant  Classic Rock......and it is the Classic FM playlists and not the Deep Cuts.