Help me pick from my sub-$1200 shortlist

Alright. Here's the shortlist. Let's get your opinions:

• KEF LS50
  • Sonus Faber Venere
  • Monitor Audio SIlver 100's (haven't tested yet)

And yes I know some of these retail over $1200, but for those I'm going to look for used or be patient for sales

I tested the SF's and the KEF's the other day. When at the store, I liked the KEF's better; I felt like there were more punchy mids, more contrasting dynamics. But having since listened I've been thinking more about the SF's and feeling like maybe I actually long term enjoyed their more subdued tone more, factoring in the fact that I would be able to play with them/my setup in my own apartment more. There was an incredible clarity with them nonetheless that I really loved.

I'm mostly doing vinyl and digital music, less classical/jazz, more rock, country, metal, experimental, but also quieter stuff too. Running out of a Cambridge Audio Azur 551R.

Other speakers I've had on the longer list, but might not be able to check out are the Revel Concerta2 M16, PSB Imagine B, and Paradigm Signature S2; so if you feel strongly on those please let me know

gravyrobbers91
You may have liked the Kef's in the shop but your instinct is telling you different. I'm guessing that you need to hear some more speakers. Sorry, but it's never easy. 

If it's down to money then you could buy used? The loudspeaker road goes on some way past the exceptional LS50's. 
I've had the KEF LS50s (twice), and they are definitely an exceptional speaker.  The first time I had them paired with an 80wpc integrated, and it really wasn't enough power for them.  The second time I paired them with a 220wpc integrated, and I got much better performance out of them.  I also found that they were extremely sensitive to placement in my room.  I've never had a speaker whose sound changed so dramatically when I repositioned it.  It could sound thin, bright, warm, rich, transparent, veiled, etc.  And you need good stands to really get the best out of them.  

All of the speakers you mentioned are good quality.  They are made by respected manufacturers, so you really can't go wrong.  Just give them each a long listen, in your own listening room if possible.  Audio Advisor, Music Direct, Crutchfield, etc. have 30-60 return policies.  

Good luck, and happy listening,Scott
Yeah as @smrex13 said, I'd have concerns the OP's receiver can drive the LS50s properly with 90wpc into 8 Ohms and only 116wpc into 4 Ohms.  Those numbers don't indicate the beefiest of power supplies to me, and it's also why I recommended the relatively easy to drive Silverlines. 
@soix @smrex13 good to know. I am considering using the amp on the CA 551 just for the surround and center channels and running pre-out to a separate amp for the bookshelves, so i'll keep that in mind if my ears keep picking the LS50's as a top contender.
Post removed