Help! My system is very bright it hurts my ear

Anyone..help...Here is my system listed...I'm new to audio...cd is raysonic 128 with 2 amperex gold pin 2 EH (6922)...golden audio se40 with 6 of JJ 6l6gc..Macintosh c40 pre.amp..new Aragon 8008...n pair with quad 22l2..here is the hook up, I hook up golden audio to high n mid and hook up Aragon for base...I have tried different speaker like Gallo 3.1 n monitor s8i but still too bright..is just too bright...any help please?????  Oh..forgot the system is in living room with 20' ceiling, could it be acoustic issue or pair issue, tube, amp, speaker....help please?????
fatgosil
I would start by connecting each amp full range to the speakers.  It could be the room but temporarilly eliminating the bi-amp config is where I would start.   I've used 6l6gc tubes and they never seemed bright, they are well balanced so I' d be suprised if that's the problem.

How does it sound with other sources?  Do you have a BluRay player you can use to troubleshoot?   

I have a tough room,  10' high tin ceiling, 6' windows, hardwood floor.... an area rug, and curtains went a long way to tame things.  A Velodyne sms 1subwoofer eq/crossover really was the trick to eliminate the boom around 40hz.   

Good luck
Wow, new to audio.....you jumped in with both feet. Good knowledge of tubes...
I have tried just used one amp at a time but still bright...oh, I just purchased a paired of psvane ct181 to replace 6922 to golden tube...but still no luck...have probably 50 hrs...is very nice on everything except the bright
I have a big glass table top behind my where I sat about a feet away...could that cause the issueissue