Help! Trying to pick an amp/preamp for an Acoustat 1+1s

I am picking up a pair of Acoustat 1+1s and need your advise on powering them.

I would like your opinions on these:

Pass Lab 150 IN

Rogers High Fidelity EHC-100 K88

Synthesis Roma 510 AC Int

I am also interested in a VTL 225 but would need another preamplifier.

Thank you in advance,

fortepiano50

Back in the day there was an Acoustat dealer that I visited on several occasions. He drove the speakers with the VAC Renaissance 70/70 amplifier (Push-pull 300b, 65-70 per channel) with truly excellent results. Granted these amplifiers were built with very stout power supplies ​​​​​​.

I did not realize that their sensitivity was that low (81db) so I understand The recommendation for higher power solid-state amplifier. But, I can attest to the fact that they were marvelous sounding driven by the VAC amplifiers. The speaker probably has a friendly impedance load.

Charles

Sorry, forgot to mention, he also had a pair of subwoofers along side of his acoustats. I must say I was very impressed with the sound I heard, considering the age of the speakers. He also had mentioned that he thought they were 82 or 86db efficient .

Sorry, forgot to mention, he also had a pair of subwoofers along side of his acoustats. I must say I was very impressed with the sound I heard, considering the age of the speakers. He also had mentioned that he thought they were 82 or 86db efficient .

Thank you all for the suggestions.  I have also started looking in the older forums and this situation has come up a number of times.

All the best to you and your families!