Help with crossover capacitors

I am re-capping some Altec Lansing 890C Bolero speakers.  They have 6uf/50volt and 3uf/25 volt caps.  What will change if I use 5.6uf and 3.2 caps?  I can't find the exact 6uf and 3uf values.  Should I go a little bit higher on those values or lower?  Any suggestions?  I'm looking at Dayton, Mundorf or Jantzen caps but I'm open to suggestions.

dannybad
Goodness Miller look at my feedback and the fact that I build and modify gear and cables for a living now. Been at this for years. Strange comment. Anyway, what I gave for advice is very straight forward, reasonable and smart.

Also, replacing those sand cast resistors with Mills MRA12 will also pay off nicely sonically. They cost $4 each. I would be willing to help you plan this out etc.... Done this for many A-goners.

I have upgraded so many speaker crossovers over the years that I lost count. I have vast experience with cap and resistor brands and have done the critical listening tests over and over. It is my particular passion and joy. See my virtual systems for some of my speaker and amp upgrades as well as tube amp builds 

Have fun.

Bill
Bill/Grannyring- I was just looking at those resistors and it's definitely worth giving it a shot at replacing.  I will include those when I do the work.  I am currently looking at either Clarity CSA caps or Mundorf Evo oil caps.  Each one will cost me about $150 total to re-cap at the same values.  I think I've got the idea, I just have to go back and check the resistors on those speakers and make sure I get the correct ratings.  I appreciate everybody's comments and ideas.  It is very helpful and is making this all fun.
HCouple of things to consider. The Evo caps have a sound signature that is more hot in the presence area. They sound a tad tipped up in the highs and upper mids and not as full bodied as the Clarity. The Clarity CSAs are more even handed in the highs and upper mids and sound more natural based on my experience. If you are looking for more sizzle and energy in the upper mids and highs the Evo would be a good choice.

Parts Connexion is having a 25% off sale and the Clarity caps are included. Perhaps even the Mundorf? You should be able to recap within your budget. The 3uf caps are $6.75 each and the 5.6uf caps are only $8. 
I would prefer to not have anything hyped but realistically it's all going to be a proper upgrade.  I will check the sale.  I thought the CSA's were more expensive than that, but I will order them now if they aren't.
The 5.6uf caps are not available.  Could I just use 2x 3uf caps in parallel to replace the 6uf caps?  Then I just order all caps of the same size.