Hi Fi House liquidation

Just wondering if anyone knows how this auction works with regards to shipping an item to you that you've won?
gooddomino
I am interested in how it goes in general with so many items listed at once, including many vaguely described parts and components in some cases.

Starting bid prices seem about 50% of going prices new otherwise, which is what the best used stuff typically goes for anyhow, so no great deals likely, though certainly a lot there to sort through and choose from.

WHo knows the condition of any particular item? Plus maybe no satisfaction guarantee or return policy in that it appears to be a liquidation kind of deal.

Always best to ask the seller any questions up front. I am curious how it goes.
Their live bid software doesn't seem to support mobile devices so I lost interest today on that. Stuff was going pretty cheaply though from the limited amount of items I watched sell. Never could get logged in even though my account worked fine from home last night.

I asked them a question on shipping items, combining shipping, etc. and haven't had a response. Perhaps they'll get to it before the auction ends and I might bid on a few more things...

It doesn't appear to be very well run in my opinion. It certainly isn't up to the standards of the Audiogon members I've had transactions with in the past!
I agree that they are a mess. However, what store is this being liquidated? That's a ton of gear! I did manage to get on and approved for bidding. I'd still rather buy from here-real people with real interests and much better communications and knowledge.

Now if I lived nearby that might be different...