HiDiamond Power cords...

Has anyone tried the Power 3,2,1 power cords from HiDiamond. If so can you explain in best detail the qualities, strengths and which component you chose it on. I'm also curious which cords they compare to within the market.

Regards Bacardi
128x128bacardi
Ozzy,

Try the cable on both and pick the one that sounds best. Will look into getting me an Audiodharma this summer.
Ozzy-

When you inserted the 3 xlrs to replace the Apex xlrs, what happened to the imaging? Depth of soundstage?

As far as digital vs analog, I would just try the P-4 on each and see what you think. Ideally, I would use 1 for each, assuming they work in your system. I'd also think about feeding your most important source with a P-4 from the Audience piece. It made a noticeable difference on my CD/SACD player.
@Fplanner2000, I have a P3 on my sub and it replaced a S.R Tesla T3(SE) and from the insertion of the P3 I literally needed to turn my output on my sub down at least 6-8 dB. The bass tightened up and felt more dynamic and fast with the P3 also. I left the HD P3 on the sub and got rid of the S.R. I now have no S.R at all in my system and will never go back.

I am awaiting my Casta Acoustic model A's and can't wait to here them in my system. I hear they are a good match with the HiDiamond cables....
Fplanner2000, The HiDiamond has a little wider and deeper soundstage than the SR Apex.
But, like I previously mentioned the HiDiamond XLR sounded more "lively". Once I exchanged the cables and heard the liveliness, there really was no going back.

I have placed the Audience aRp2-TO units on the floor and I have a power cord connecting them to the wall. I am doing this because the Audience unit's are huge and is just too big to just plug into the wall outlet because it overlaps the double outlet wall outlet.

Right now, I have another SR Precision Ref power cord from the wall connecting to my Audience that powers my digital.

On the Analog side, I have the same set up ,except, I have a HD P3 from the wall connecting to the Audience.

So, my plan with the new HD P4 is to replace the SR Precison power cord with the HD P4 and either sell or use the SR power cable on my Denon home theater equipment.

I will eventually get another P-4 for my other dedicated line/Audience as soon as I rob another bank...

Happy New Year!
I find HiDiamonds are more life-like than SR. It is not that SR cables are bad -- some are very good. It is just the sense of realism that is missing. I have not heard the Elements yet so I cannot comment on them.