High end Class D amps?

Just an observation and a question. Are there 'high end' Class D amps out there that are just as good as Class A, A/B amps? I realize that's a sensitive question to some and I mean no disrespect---but whenever I see others' hifi systems on social media, all of the amps are A or A/B. There's always Pass, McIntosh, Moon, Luxman, Accuphase, etc. Where are the Class Ds? For folks out there that want more power for less efficient speakers and can't afford the uber expensive Class As, A/Bs, what is there to choose from that's close to those brands? Thanks
bluorion
mdiaz

I think a lot of people would be interested in your impressions of the PSA 1200s. Personally, I do not feel the need for tubes in my system, my EVS 1200 is not harsh, unless the recording is

Consider starting a thread
Well implemented class D amp should have no sound. There are companies that place tubes, resistors, op amps and other filtering to achieve a "sound" by adding distortion. The most neutral and best measuring class D will have a SINAD at least in the 90’s. Still one of the best measuring amps I’ve seen is the Benchmark AHB2 which is AB. Mainly try to avoid crazy tweaks they only make the amps worse.
I'm using a megacherry on my home theater fronts, Elac af-61. sounds fantastic.