High end Class D amps?

Just an observation and a question. Are there 'high end' Class D amps out there that are just as good as Class A, A/B amps? I realize that's a sensitive question to some and I mean no disrespect---but whenever I see others' hifi systems on social media, all of the amps are A or A/B. There's always Pass, McIntosh, Moon, Luxman, Accuphase, etc. Where are the Class Ds? For folks out there that want more power for less efficient speakers and can't afford the uber expensive Class As, A/Bs, what is there to choose from that's close to those brands? Thanks
bluorion
bluorion: 
You wondered about Mola Mola.  Of this I can speak from experience.  A pair came up locally for sale and I went to audition them.  I was blown away by the dynamics at the seller's home, but unsure since the system and setting were very different.  So the gentleman was kind enough to travel with me to audition the Kalugas in my system.  Again, I was blown away.
They made my Revel Salon 2's sing and explode like nothing I had heard prior.  They easily bested my current Classe Audio CA-2300, as well as the former PS Audio Stellar 300's.  I put them in and out of my system comparing the Classe.  I heard much more dynamic bass...tight and controlled..but also heard sparkle and sounds I had previously not heard.
Used, for under 7k.  I now have added the Makua Preamp with internal Tambaqui.  I believe it is the implementation of the the Class D technology, just as with any component, that makes it excellent or not.  One should not evaluate all class D amplifiers as equal.  I have my heavy amps downstairs...Audionet..and they are better.  But the size, ease, appearance  and sound of these Mola Mola components are winners!
Isn't class D just prepackaged class ab?
Na, they're HF power oscillators that try to make sound.

Cheers George
I was looking to change mine NAD C370 (For a class D amp) who had a faulty protection circuit which is fixed and some other nearby strategic capacitors where also changed for around 50,- Euro on cost an materials. Than it occurred to me that a total revision on my NAD was only 350,- Euro to make him even sound better (probable) an will last another 25 years or so. Another thing is i run 2 sets of speakers close monitoring an far-field the integrated preamp gives me all possibilities to use one of the 2 sets with one click of a button. If i buy a class D amp i have to consider too look for a new separate preamp involving cost. Another thing to think about if something go’s wrong (as with my NAD) spare parts are cheap an are there for the foreseeable future if a high switching class D amp containing probably also specific programed firmware (wich is not free availeble for upload) stops working it is likely you can dump it with in 10 years time.
So i think we don’t have enough reliability data regarding class D amp’s but for sure regarding technolgy, low energie use an sound quality Class D amp’s are the way forward imo