Higher End DACs

I am looking for a DAC (potentially streamer&DAC) to be paired in a mcintosh system (c1100/611). Its my first foray into digital streaming and I have no need for a CD player.

I see a lot of love for Esoteric, however, most seems to be around their transports? Are they not as renowned for pure digital streaming and/or standalone DACs? I see DCS (for instance) often referenced for standalone DACs - how does Esoteric compare?
ufguy73
heaudio123

the link to my whitepaper

i'll have my isolation units out to influential users over the course of the year. more ears and more voices will change minds.

OK, I understand dmance now he's selling a $4000 box that eliminates RF that only bats could hear. 
Sorry, I only got as far as the second sentence, “Magnetic transducers (loudspeakers) get perturbed to produce hums and rumbles in sympathy with RF frequencies in the audible range,”  before I stopped reading. RF frequencies are not in the audible range.  I bet you didn’t know this forum was peer reviewed, did you? 😬 Shut the cave door and back to pigmy country!

I just knew that box of PIM flanges I bought for -210 dbc performance would come in handy....