Home speakers with car receiver possible?

Hello everyone, I recently purchased a new to me but used tent trailer. I realize were coming to the end of the season but I wanted to get a bit of a Headstart for next year! We like to have a little bit of music when we’re camping. I have purchased a set of 4 ohm marine speakers (JVC CS-DR621MWL) that I will be installing into the side of the tent trailer facing outward to the ‘patio area’. I also purchased a JVC car receiver. I would like to have some music inside the trailer, for mornings, evenings and even rainy days. I have been thinking about perhaps installing a set of Polk Atrium 4 speakers. These however indicate 8ohm resistance. I think the JVC car receiver (KE-X840BTS) would prefer lower ohms? 
What can I do?

Looking for ‘sound’ advice. I’m already ‘guessing’ about adding some sort of resistor but unsure if that is the proper method or even how to do it. No ‘guessing’ please!!!
toiler
MC is totally mixed up. What a shocker!
 Auto electrics are made for 4 ohm. 8 IS like adding a resistor. It's usually an easier load for the amp. You might not even notice a difference.
I put my first 10" home speakers in my Scout Traveler. They sounded fine. One day while a.t work a thief broke out a window and pilfered them. Luckily he ignored the lb. of weed in between them. 
Post removed 
As you say fuzz tone, I thought from my reading of online forum information that the lower the ohm number then harder it would be on the receiver or amp.