How come there is no thread on the RealityCheck?

In my opinion this one the greatest improvements in audio in 40 years. AA is full of discussions about it, but there has been nothing here. Maybe that a $575 tweak is beyond Audiogoners?
tbg
After trying the CoolCopy versus the RealityCheck duplicators, I wondered what was going on with some people. The Nespa, however, proved to be the real thing. So at some point I may try the #8500 and even the Jena 3D-X.
Has anyone tried to re-nespa a CD after a months time and hear any improvements? Sometimes I forget if I've Nespaed a particular CD so I do it again, always hear an improvement, sometimes not huge others HUGE! I was wondering if it might be the case where I had already Nespaed that CD which is why there is not as big a difference. new CD's that are Nespaed , as Tbg says.... are the real deal. This thing is worth twice the price of admission IMO that is.
Lee
Leec, I mainly Nespa before duplicating cds, but I do sacds. I have not tried redoing them as you suggest. Perhaps I will try this. I must say I hope you are wrong as your being right begs the further questions then about how often to redo and how many times before there is no benefit.

I will also redo some of my cd-rs.
Leec, I have done none of my cdrs or cds, but each of the sacds I redid on the Nespa for 120 were made more defined and with deeper bass. Heaven knows why.
Tbg, after how long a period did you wait between zaps? I just re-did an original Nespa'ed CD that I did just over 3 weeks ago, the improvement was very slight, if any, not worth the effort. Still on a new CD the improvement is so great that it still shocks me. I can see why (per the importer) they have been many, many weeks in backorders and have sold hundreds.