How do you feel about Eggleston Speakers?

Dear Agon,

I've found a couple of opportunities to acquire EgglestonWorks Savoy Signature SE speakers.

These are replacing a pair of Klipsch Jubilees.

My listening room is 20x30 with 10' ceilings.

I have not listened to any Eggworks speakers before however I've "got a feeling" these could be fun. 

I have not chosen an amplifier for them yet, you could say i'm rebuilding from scratch.

thank you all for your advice and opinions.  I'm in New Orleans so I listen to a lot of jazz. :)

cwolff09
Post removed 

Some models got boomy bass, see stereophile review EgglestoneWorks Viginity by Michael Fremer | May 24, 2018 ---The speaker’s overall tonal balance was on the warm side. Its bass tuning produced a skosh more boom that might be too much for those who prefer lean, tight bass.

I know why

I recall hearing their original model with the granite cladding, and I can say that they certainly "disappeared" as sound sources if that's something that you like. I thought that they were very good, and nicely made.

Thank you all very much for your insight.  @bache why did they have boomy bass in the review?

I thought it was interesting Fremer compared the Vigintil to the Alexxia.  I would anticipate they are more similar than different.

I owned the Andra 2 for quite a while. The bass, midrange and dynamics were all very good. My only reservation(s) was that the Esotar tweeters were at least in my opinion, subdued in the treble coverage. And they weighed 215lbs each!

ozzy