How Long Ago Since You Cried Listening To Music?

For me is was last weekend, The group "Sugarland" singing "Stay".
paul_graham
Coltrane's Alabama, and Simon and Garfunkel singing The Boxer will always bring out the tears- very few other songs have or will, but these two will almost every time I hear them.
Why am I reviving an old thread, not sure but I remembered reading this thread a few weeks ago.

Anyway, for some reason when I sing the national anthem I have to watch it because a get a frog in my throat.
I can honestly say I can never recall listening to a stereo system and openly bawling so I feel quite relieved that my testosterone level is where it should be but then again I have shed a tear or two listening to live performances, two I can think of offhand, a husband and wife team performing the solo violin/viola parts of the 2nd movement of Mozart's concertina for Violin/Viola K 364 and a performance of Beethoven's 9th Symphony with a 150 piece choir and orchestra, that one I had to fight back the tears from streaming it was so overwhelming a performance and I was not alone.

Please TP tell me I don't qualify for girlieman, I gotta know! :)
TG, you is what you is and that's all that you is, or something like that !!!!! Get those tears on brother.