How often do you clean cables? And which types do you clean most often?

So, how often do you clean your cables? Such as with Deoxit or other cleaning solution?
- weekly?
- monthly?
- annually?
- other?
- never?

And do some types of cables benefit more than others from cleaning? I'm thinking analog cables such as interconnects and speaker cables might need cleaning more often than digital cables such as coax and USB. What's your experience here?

Also, when you clean cables, do you also clean the connectors on the units? Such as RCA or speaker outputs and inputs?

Lastly, for now, I mentioned Deoxit among cleaning solutions. If you do clean cables, what are your favorite products and why?

Dave, who also wonders if cleaning matters less or is simply more difficult with XLR jacks and connectors
128x128sun-warrior
Post removed 

Doug, discolored oxidation on unplated silver and unplated copper is often visible, but contaminants on gold plate that appear transparent on the connector(or hidden inside RCA and XLR panel plugs) become obvious with transfer to a swab. Whatever contact cleaner or tarnish remover you try, make multiple applications until a swab comes out clean. When you’re done you’ll have a pile of surprisingly dirty swabs.

BTW anyone who doesn't periodically clean unplated tube sockets and the fifty year old pins on vintage tubes should switch to SS gear.

That’s everything I know or care to know about it.

randy-11, I could spend more time probing what I see as weaknesses in your latest answer. But, I am not interested in carrying on this indefinitely. 

How about we have a gentleman's agreement; you stop mocking (me and others who have a different perspective)  in your posts and I'll stop needling you about what I see as inconsistencies.  :)  

Post removed