Hum From Speaker

1. I hear a low Hum from my speakers.
2. When I increased the volume the Hum does not increase.
3. I disconnected everything from Amp except the speakers and I still hear the Hum. Not even the interconnects were connected to the Amp. Just the Amp plugged into the wall with a cheater plug as a test.
4. All other components were disconnected from the wall.
5. I can't hear any Hum from the Amp unless I put ear right on the Amp.
6. My Amp is a Sunfire 5x200

Does not seem to be ground loop.

Any Ideas? Any Solutions?

Thanks ahead of time.
srlaser
My repair guy just changed out the caps and it still hums. He found on one of the bridge rectifiers that it has large ripple on the positive side. He is going to try to change out the bridge rectifiers, but if that does not help he does not know what else to do.

Any opinions?
New Caps and Bridge Rectifiers did not help.

So I am sending to the Rita Helm Carver/Sunfire repair shop. For a flat fee of $175 plus shipping they will restore the unit to new condition with a one year warranty.

I will update the post when I get my amp back.
Just got a call from Rita's Vintage Audio and they told me they fixed the Hum problem and will be benching testing the amp for two days to make sure no other problems show up. Found 18 caps that needed to be replaced and will replace a relay for good measure. All this done for only $175.

I will update this thread once I get my amp back to let you know how the amp sounds to me.
After Rita's Vintage Audio replaced the Lytic caps on the Amp Channel Boards and the Tracking Downconverter Power Supply Board the hum is gone. Bob Carver signed my amp too.

The Amp sounds awesome. Thanks Bob and Rita.

Also thanks to Ghstudio!!!