I need a recommendation on Class D amp

I'm looking for a good Class D power amp for 2 different subwoofers in my system and must have individual gain/volume controls for each channel.  Does this type of amp exist with separate gain controls?  I'm using RCA interconnects.  I've seen Class D power amps with separate gain controls in pro audio but they use balanced connectors which won't work for me.

Thank you for any advice and recommendation.

garyfi55

In our studio at Deer Creek Audio we've had the opportunity to audition many fine amplifiers: Mark Levinson, Hegel, Krell, Rotel and others.  In our opinion the new Nilai 500 from Hypex Electronics competes favorably with the best of this group. These amplifiers are extremely powerful, quiet and most importantly natural sounding. 

Deer Creek Audio is an authorized Hypex dealer .

I used the Crown XLS 2502 to power a pair of Aerial Acoustics SW12 subs that I’ve converted for passive use, and the amp worked well. It has a high/low gain setting which helps get you in the right range then volume adjustment for each channel. It also has a useful crossover function designed toward subwoofer use. I happened to use the setup with a miniDSP 2x4 HD so I could add some EQ, but that isn’t necessary. The Crown has led indicators on the front and I never saw it get anywhere near clipping driving the pair of big subs.

Also, the amp sounds too darn good driving the mains in a 2-channel system for its low price.