I need advice on which speaker

I’m looking anything at around 4-6k ( willing to go higher if need be
) but auditioning is a bit of challenge
24’ x’15’ room. i have parsound HINT amp and mostly stream jazz, classical, rock.
thanks
the speakers would be for music 2 channel only.
I’m leaning towards RBH, monitor audio, B&W, KEF, sonus faber, salk sound.

what are some of your favorites the would meet my needs
thanks

blackjack616
Your Parasound puts out 240w at 4 ohms and 87db sensitivity, which puts it at the top range of the Salk Soundscape 8 ($9K), which is rated 100-250w. However, I doubt you'll be driving it for very long at those high wattages.

The Revels ($5K) are about 89db and can take up to 350w at 8 ohms. Your Parasound puts out about 160w at that resistance, so it should drive the Revels. The Revels are also tremendously well-reviewed.

The Monitors ($7K) are 90db and should fit very well with the Parasound, though I'm slightly biased against huge outfits like Monitor, even tho their speakers are quite good. Still, they use underhung voice-coil technology and for that I'd choose my Acoustic Zen Adagios.

I have no experience with the RBH's.

All of these are big speakers, so fit and finish should also be a consideration unless you don't mind sharing the room with two robots.

OK.  This is easy.  The most extreme value you can get at your price point is the Linkwitz LX521.  Most build it as a kit, but there's no reason you couldn't buy the kit from Madisound, along with the cabinet kit, and have a local woodworker assemble it.  Alternately you could just have a local cabinet maker fab the speakers for you.  They're not hard to build and finish.

The Linkwitz LX521 has extraordinary imaging, low end and some of the most natural and effortless mid-range you've ever heard.  Everyone who hears your system will leave with envy.  Everyone.

Google "Linkwitz LX521".  You buy the plans from Linkwitz for about $150, the drivers and miniDSP active crossover from Madisound for about $2000.  Do your homework on it.  Look around to see if anyone in your local area has built a Linkwitz design, whether the LX521, the LXmini or even the older Orion design.  This is extreme hi-end at a price we mere mortals can afford because all you're really paying for is cost of materials.

Were a manufacturer want to build and sell this directly, they'd have to charge a good $15k to $20k for it due to marketing and distribution costs.  At the bottom of the link below is a list of Orion owners who welcome visitors to audition their Orion systems.

http://www.linkwitzlab.com/orion_challenge.htm
Rick Craig at Selah Audio (http://www.selahaudio.com/) makes some fantastic speakers. He has several standard designs, and will modify any of them, or even make a custom design based on what you are looking for. He designed a front LCR set for me. When I bought an Anthem receiver, the salesperson came out to do the setup. He had heard all kinds of highend speakers over the years and was very impressed with mine. ... I love the small, direct-buy shops. You get great value. Rick's stuff would cost 2-3x more if he had a dealer network.
Just PM'd you, Blackjack, about the Monitors, Revels, and several others, etc.